A conversation with hosts, Brie Stockwell and Len Metcalf, unpacking & exploring creativity through the art of photography and other creative passions.
In this chat on "Being a Joyful Creative" we discuss:
- How joy is different than happiness
- Finding joy in the journey of making art:
- Peak Experiences
- Letting go of perfection
- Embracing experimentation and failure
- Questions to consider:
- Does your art bring you joy?
- Why is joy important to you in the creative process?
- When have you found joy in creating art?
- How does bringing joy to others through your art work for you?
- How can we be more joyful creatives?
- What ways are you expressing yourself to find joy in your art?
- What's coming up in SEASON 2!!! We're so excited to have a break and bring you a new experience!
Mentioned in this episode:
Brie's White Sands Collection "Gypsum Dreams"
The photography of Wayne Suggs
The episode with our conversation on Play
Thank you for listening, enjoying season 1 and helping us celebrate creativity! Please don't hesitate to engage us in conversation by connecting with us on Instagram or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to our newletter here for updates and clubhouse conversation notifications.
Len Metcalf: Subscribe to Len's Journal or check out his beautiful online gallery or workshop offerings.
Brie Stockwell: Podcast listeners are invited to schedule a FREE coaching session HERE. Subscribe to her YouTube Channel and then join her Creative Circle to access secret, subscriber-only content!
Episode image by Len Metcalf.
Original Music composed and performed by Brian Free.
Logo created by Tricia Ulberg at Tricia Elizabeth Design.